- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects and work under the programme to contribute towards the planning and running of the programme.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders to develop ‘fit-for-purpose’ enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and effectively balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture
- Good working knowledge of the architecture of RIS/PACS (Radiology Imaging System / Picture Archiving & Communication System) and the industry trends for RIS/PACS systems.
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in architecting centralised and de-centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Proven ability to elaborate on stakeholder requirements and to develop suitable and implementable architectures, and to monitor, govern and provide quality assurance of major solutions and their architecture across the project lifecycle from planning, architecture, design and build through to test and implementation.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, evaluate proposals, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key internal and external key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Good record of achievement in overseeing the integration of software solutions into large enterprise environments, and experience in overseeing data migrations.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98265. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com