|Posted||20 days ago|
Requirements of role
Mandatory: Government Procurement experience. High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Self motivated to learn, investigate and analyse information as required.
Desirable: Procurement Qualification e.g. QGCPO Certification, Diploma or similar.
Duties: - Perform procurement tasks in line with current Government and Departmental policies, procedures and legislation.
- Managing and processing of Capital Works Construction and Consultancy Tenders.
- Processing Purchase Order Requests.
- High level of organisational skill is required to manage ones own workload which at times may be demanding and consist of competing deadlines from numerous stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency in data entry and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent communication skills required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in and with a team of peers.
- Highly skilled in utilising computer programs and systems i.e Microsoft Suite, Ellipse, eTender, QTender etc.
- Possess the ability to adapt to changes in policy and procedure requirements, quickly and efficiently.
- 45.09 p/hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- Brisbane CBD
- 3 month contract, with possible extension
- Canon Hill location