|Posted||22 days ago|
The Security Analyst will be responsible for the Information Security Operations, especially in domain of Cybersecurity, to recommend and implement business solutions or opportunities for improvement in work practices of internal or external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of security fundamentals and experience in providing security recommendations and solutions at an enterprise level.
- Previous experience in risk assessment and planning, implementing and reporting.
- Strong work experience in end to end threat & vulnerability management, endpoint security solutions, SIEM and other enterprise security solutions.
- Security Incident management, Privilege Account Management, and knowledge of Cloud Security principles (securing, hardening and reviewing cloud infrastructure)
- Ideally experienced in cloud environments (AWS / Azure / O365)
- Proven expertise with the process of remediation of vulnerabilities identified by Threat and Vulnerability Management Tools. Demonstrated track record of threat and vulnerability analysis skills.
- Strong team work skills. As part of a larger team, must be able to collaborate and influence across functional teams.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98233. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com