|Posted||20 days ago|
Davidson is currently recruiting a Service Administration role for an equipment company. This is fixed term mat leave contract based in Newcastle until July 2020. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love administration.
Responsibilities can include:
- Answering phone enquiries and responding to emails
- Build and maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Create job orders on the system and update information
- Raise and follow up invoices and payments
- Data entry of information with high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Updating database with customer information
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets for reporting purposes
- Document control and drafting new documentation
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as within service administration
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1910-98230. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com