Our client is one of Australia’s highly recognised financial enterprises
About the Role
The role is to administer, support and optimise Unix and Linux platforms and related infrastructure to achieve high performance of the various business applications.
The Senior Systems Engineer (Unix) would be responsible for the following:
- Managing the Unix / Linux platforms which support the organization’s objectives and strategic plans
- Managing and administering Unix / Linux and virtual operating systems to provide optimal availability and cost efficiency
- Manage platform availability and recovery.
- Investigating and resolving complex platform problems
- Providing a high degree of support for project and operational teams
- Leading continuous process improvement.
- Extensive experience in Solaris and RedHat Linux technology platforms and operating systems
- VERITAS filesystem management and Cluster server and volume manager
- Solaris 10, 11 and Redhat Linux variants
- Experience working with SAN based technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98239. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com