- Current and target state capabilities mapping to services.
- Feature roadmap definition
- Feature backlog and sequence—clarified requirements and confirmed allocation of features to services where demand initiates from business and technology strategy-led initiatives, in collaboration with domain architects.
- Technical debt assessment— identified and quantified options including technical debt impacts; facilitation and influence of related decisions; technical debt tracking
- 5+ years in a consulting environment.
- 5+ years recent experience in Technology.
- 5+ years Business Architecture experience.
- Commerce, Business related degree or MBA.
- Engineering certification favorable.
- AWS or Azure Certification favorable.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Advanced communication and Influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Flexible working policy.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Support in upskilling.
- Discounts on products.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98217. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com