|Posted||24 days ago|
Your role’s key responsibilities can include:
- Prepare and deliver high quality marketing collateral and stakeholder communications including print and electronic media; including the update and management of the technology Intranet page.
- Setting up and delivery of training processes and associated collateral
- Create and deliver reporting packs for board meetings
- Prepare key presentations and reports for the technology department.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement appropriate communication management strategies related to major technology programs and projects impacting large departments
- Outstanding written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, together with strong stakeholder management and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Ability to understand and evaluate stakeholder needs and represent this in Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact and Gap Analysis
- Experience developing change management plans/tools
- Ability to lead or oversee the change & training work stream of projects with varying size or scope
- Effective communication of technology to all internal customers and stakeholders
- Ideally have knowledge across technology platforms such as Salesforce, CRM, Sucess Factors, MS Dynamics
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com