Exciting new opportunity for a highly organised Senior Project Manager to play a key role within the businesses large Supply Chain / Transformation Program.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a proven Project Manager to deliver an application development project from inception to delivery.
The successful candidate will:
- Own and drive project initiation and implementation
- Perform overall project planning based on predefined charter and estimates. Schedules project work to achieve the scope.
- Manage, monitor and forecast project execution.
- Take corrective actions as required to deliver complete scope, as desired quality, in time and within budget
- Ensures internal and external stakeholders management through effective communication
- Contributes to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives etc
- Manage project team as defined in the project charter including tasks assignment and performance review
To be the successful candidate you will possess:
- Prior Experience in managing large, complex development projects in a highly complex environment
- Experience working with inbound logistics and data
- Strong experience in end-to-end project management (Initiation to Implementation to Closure), project financial management and resource management
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Strong experience with C#, VB.NET and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a senior level.
- Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders.