Currently they require a highly skilled Senior Business Analyst to join their Wealth team.
The successful candidate should be able to define and analyse strategic and operational requirements to build and run our clients Wealth Data Analytics platform. The role requires a high degree of autonomy, strong leadership both within and across organisational boundaries and requires the following specific skills:
- Significant experience in Banking & Finance.
- Data analytics and insights development skills / experience.
- Customer driven commercial approach to business.
- Ability to build rapport/relationships with all levels of the organisation, strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Risk.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘thinks outside the square’ yet practical in approach.
- Investment based approach to business and highly numerate.
- Ability to manage complex situations and able to quickly gain understanding of unfamiliar businesses.
- Understanding of project management
- Ability to nurture and develop people and operational management capabilities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Service oriented mindset
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533 , quoting ref no. JO-1910-98224. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com