|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||26 days ago|
Large government organisation close to Central Station.
6 months contract with a view to extend.
Competitive day rate
This very hands on role is to manage the monitoring, detection and response of security incidents.
Relevant skills and expertise required :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information security, especially in a large enterprise
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Good understanding of SIEM
- Good understanding of the ISMS
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated experience in Splunk and Hadoop (nice to have)
- Current security certification is desirable (eg. CISM, CISSP, GIAC, CEH etc)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98203. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com