Your role’s key responsibilities can include:
- Providing specialist skills in supporting Data at an enterprise level for large organisations
- Supporting the analysis / development of complex technical and business requirements
- Participating in implementation of enterprise master data solutions for new and existing internal clients.
- Implementing data analysis, interface analysis/design, configuration design, system configuration, and solution documentation.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of relational database, and data extraction / transformation / load tools and processes.
- Familiarity with processes relating to data warehousing, metadata management, OLAP technology, G/L systems, and financial systems.
- Experience with maintaining and manipulating hierarchical data structures.
- Expertise with SQL language.
- Ability to rapidly transform and manipulate data using SQL language and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Solid experience working on end to end projects.
- Strong Customer Focus and a deep understanding of business information / process requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98215. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com