About the Company
Our client is one of the largest Australian Telecomunications companies, they have a strong brand presence across the country they are key players in the technology market. They are seeking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work in their Sydney office.
About the Role
We are seeking someone who is passionate about Operations and Supply Chain, you will apply your skills across the following domains - supply chain, demand forecasting, procurement, inventory control, logistics and new product development. The business is currently experiencing a huge supply chain transformation, you will need to be able to critically think, communicate effectively with stakeholders, as well as expeptional attention to detail.
- Monitor the ongoing development of supply chain policies and plans through processes and initiatives to sustain a high level of best practice supply chain management
- Work with the demand and supply planners to ensure correct inventory levels are maintained to minimise cost and maximise customer service.
- Providing process and system improvement recommendations through data analysis
- Ability to manage master data through SAP database
- Analyse and monitor data and reports to determine improvement areas that may contribute to lower supply chain costs.
- Working cross-functionally across departments with a high focus on reporting to department heads.
- Ensuring smooth customer practices and working to a coherent inventory plan.
- Answer stakeholder queries regarding supply chain analytics, processes and initiatives
- Create visibility and transparency for all business units and stakeholders by producing accurate forecasting.
- Strong technical knowledge of Demand & Supply Planning Systems (e.g. JDA, Gains, Oracle, SAP)
- Experience in Telco, Retail or FMCG Supply Chain enviroment (preferred)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately whist meeting deadlines
- Background in accounting would be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills with previous experience of reporting.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com