|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Company
Join a values based organisation who delivers 100 diverse services to the surrounding community.
It’s a very exciting time to be working with this organisaition. Striving to be the best Council in Victoria, they are embracing new technology and improving customers’ experiences.
Working in an environment where no day is the same, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work, have your ideas heard and your achievements acknowledged.
This role will require you to:
- Lead the provision of high quality and comprehensive project delivery services in the planning, design, construction of buildings and civil projects.
- Manage the delivery of multiple capital projects on time and within budget in line with organisational requirements.
- Provide technical specialist engineering advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Embed the customer charter by putting the customer at the centre of service delivery.
- Oversee the delivery of projects through the acceptable and existing project management frameworks.
- Drive a safety first culture to ensure compliance to safe work practices compliant with relevant regulations.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- The equivalent of a Degree or Diploma in an Engineering or related field with substantial experience in construction supervision of civil and/or building projects.
- A professional with ability to design and manage the construction of complex Civil and/or Building projects.
- A project delivery professional who is able to effectively and economically plan, implement and supervise building and civil projects to ensure compliance with the contract, Council requirements, industry standards and legislative requirements.
- A specialist who naturally mentors engineers and fosters an environment of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- A problem solver, able to resolve complex operational and service delivery issues to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- A natural leader who is able to influence team culture and motivation of colleagues.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Courtney on 03 9929 9537, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98213. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com