D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, consolidated D365 program capability across the organisation to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
The IT Business Analyst/Scrum Master will provide the following services:
- Demonstrated experience in an IT business analyst role in complex IT-enabled projects.
- Experience in guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Experience to analyse existing IT applications, common services and dependencies to develop enabling technical platform requirements.
- Experience documenting high and detailed level business requirements features, business process modelling techniques, wireframes, functional and non-functional user stories of a high quality that meet the needs of the target audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management.
- Good understanding of contemporary technologies, digital services standards and best industry practices in delivering IT services.
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience managing stakeholder groups to foster a productive working environment.
- Relevant Scrum Maser qualifications/certification/accreditation
- Demonstrable experience in developing and applying agile delivery practices and tools across a fast-paced development environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined and blended team environment.
- Experience using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Inspires leadership through the ability to define and meet the expectations of the role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98151. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com