Workplace Services Engineer (Patching) - IMMEDIATE START
|Job Title:||Workplace Services Engineer (Patching) - IMMEDIATE START|
|Contact Name:||Maddison Glass (TECH)|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 16:30|
Your role as the Workspace Services Engineer (Patching) is responsible for providing OS updates on all Microsoft desktops and laptops along with other software/ hardware products.
Help us achieve results by
• Being Familiar with Enterprise Patch Management Applications; i.e. iVanti, WSUS.
• Having extensive knowledge of all currently supported Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft systems.
• SME with LANDesk environments
• Being experienced across the Microsoft Office suite.
You’ll ensure delivery of
• Appling OS updates and patches on a defined periodic basis and/or as needed basis.
• Ensuring all service tickets and work requests meet Service Level Agreements.
• Monitoring Pushed Patching package and remediate failed patch pushes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98095. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's