If you are looking for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful long term contract opportunity available within a Large Organisation!
- Build & test a front-end JAVA application as per specifications / requirements
- Implement re-structure of edit rules script
- if assessed as viable, implement & test a rules engine for incoming data and data quality
- Upgrade workflow where required
- Follow coding standards, procedures and documentation as stipulated
- Follow instructions and technical advice from in-house technical and management staff
- Provide best practice advice, feedback and coding practices in day to day work.
- Work as a team player and communicate clearly and respectfully always.
- Share knowledge and technical skills and contribute to the reporting and delivery times for the upgrade
- Upgrade JAVA version & functionality – platform upgrade
- Upgrade of front end screens
- Include new fields in the redesign
- Review viability of implementing Rules engine
- Work flow module
- Review Reports
- Security compliance with ISO
- React.js - experience is desirable
- JBoss/Tomcat application servers, model-view-controller frameworks (such as Struts or JSF), object-relational mapping frameworks (such as Hibernate or JPA), messaging (such as JMS), web services, service-oriented architecture (SOA), XML processing, Enterprise Java Beans (especially EJB 3), Eclipse, Spring, and JUnit or similar technologies – experience is highly regarded in any of these.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and working in an Agile environment – highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience maintaining applications using Apache Struts 1 and EJBs.
- Demonstrated experience processing formatted data and applying complex validation logic to ensure data quality as well as experience creating JUnit test cases to verify validation logic.
- Experience in producing System Design documentation including recommendations and associated risks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team to achieve outcomes as well as the sharing of technical knowledge and documentation to other team members.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98166. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com