|Posted||25 days ago|
Our client is an Australian FMCG organisation, they have a strong brand presence across the country they are key players in the technology market. They are seeking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work in their Melbourne office.
About the Role
We are seeking someone who is passionate about Operations and Supply Chain, you will apply your skills across the following domains - supply chain, demand forecasting, procurement, inventory control, logistics and new product development. The business is currently experiencing rapid growth, and you will need to be able to critically think, communicate effectively with stake holders, and have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Providing process and system improvement recommendations through data analysis
- Ability to manage master data through SAP database
- Navigate through SAP system to input alpha/numeric data entry
- Working cross-functionally across departments with a high focus on reporting to department heads.
- Ensuring smooth customer practices and working to a coherent inventory plan.
- Answer stakeholder queries regarding supply chain analytics, processes and initiatives
- Create visibility and transparency for all business units and stakeholders by producing accurate forecasting.
- Strong technical knowledge- Oracle- SAP- JDA-Gains
- 1+ years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Ability to work quickly and accurately whist meeting deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills with previous experience of reporting.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1910-98159. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com