Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government for high level Payroll Officers who are available immediately.
About the Role
Provide specialised skills and experience in the delivery of payroll services.
- Contribute to efficient payroll systems and procedures to ensure that the business complies with corporate guidelines, legislative and taxation bligations
- Knowledge flexibility to gain further specialised skills and experience within the payroll services area
- Provide efficient, pro-active and reliable customer support service across the range of payroll products
- Complete all work in accordance with Service Level Agreements and Key
This role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of payroll systems and processes, including statutory & legislativ requirements and taxation laws
- Knowledge and experience or demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to corporate systems, processes and PC packages, with high degrees of accuracy
- Experience in the use of business software e.g. PowerPoint, spread sheeting and word processing
- Knowledge of the Workplace Health and Safety, Equal Opportunity and Antidiscrimination policy and procedures
- Temporary Contract
- Fantastic Hourly Rate
- Brisbane CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).