Focused on developing new opportunities for growth outside their regulated portfolios, this company is working to deliver a reliable network through efficient maintenance, proficient operation of assets and prudent investment. To support sustainable growth the opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Business Advisor to join the team who has a strong finance background and a track-record in advising on ways to improve business performance.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing valuable and insightful financial analysis for major projects, proposals, business cases and provide assistance and support to all business divisions. Key duties will include:
- Provide financial and commercial expertise to key stakeholders on strategic projects
- Support the preparation of monthly reporting, forecasts and budgets
- Maximise profitability of the business through thoroughly evaluating and recommending service delivery improvements
- Provide financial / investment modelling to support operational and business development teams.
- Use industry knowledge to establish appropriate benchmarks, support new initiatives and business cases and identify efficiencies, emerging trends and opportunities
To be considered for this role you will need to be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Senior Planning Performance Analyst or Senior Finance Business partner position. You will need to have demonstrated ability to understand complex business problems and opportunities, and develop solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. Experience in use and development of business intelligence, CPM and visualisation tools is desirable. Significant experience within a Corporate Finance role will also be viewed favourably, along with experience in Infrastructure or Energy. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice through your modelling expertise will be ideal.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98144. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com