We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented finance Senior Business Analyst with strong business finance skills to join an ongoing program of work. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. You will be involved in all aspects of the team’s activities including financial analysis/modelling, business analysis, new processes, industry analysis, underwriting, investor and internal reporting, managing controls, policies, due diligence, asset management and other related activities.
- Strong experience within Superannuation, Investment and wealth
- Strong experience in completed analysis of current state versus future state
- Strong experience working on system migrations relating to Superannuation, wealth and Insuranc
- Look across corporate strategic initiatives to understand how big picture initiatives link together in a holistic roadmap
- Provide oversight, direction and management to assigned Bas with appropriate span of control
- Strong understanding of the end to end process including capture, enrich, repair, process and deliver phases.
- Communicates effectively to assigned stakeholder(s) and project lead(s).
- Ensure risk management and stakeholder satisfaction in deliverables assigned.
- Leverages Business Analyst Competencies throughout the project lifecycle.
Senior Business Analyst will provide comprehensive business analysis skills and services at the highest technical and detailed level. Working independently, this role is responsible for providing analysis expertise for strategic transformational initiatives. The Senior BA role includes ensuring the assigned initiatives are well defined, designed, executable, and delivered. It is key to understand how the big picture initiatives link together in a holistic roadmap.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 3 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98133. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com