Our Client is a multiple award winning, Australian owned, premier QS practice that is currently seeking the capabilities of an passionate and innovative Quantity Surveyor to join their Melbourne team.
With a special focus on cost planning services through all project stages, from inception to tender and construction
- Cost Planning and Estimating
- Cost Analysis
- Preparing Bill of Quantities
- Value management
- Tender documentation
- Contract administration – pre and post contract
- Mentoring of Cadets and Junior members of the organisation
- Assisting with feasibility studies
- Progress claims and variations
To be successful in this position you will bring:
- A recognised Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- AIQS or RICS qualified or imminently about to be ideal.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to lead a small team.
- Independent thinker who can actively contribute to finding solutions.
- Consultancy environment work experience desirable.
- Experience of leading and successfully delivering cost management commissions.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent report and bid writing skills.
Join a firm that is one of Australia’s most dynamic Quantity Surveying and Cost Engineering groups, providing end-to-end cost management services to the property, infrastructure and resources industries. You would get the opportunity to be working with industry leading professionals on some of the most exciting and versatile projects in the build environment industry.
If you feel like you have the right experience and keen to have a short chat, please send a copy of your up to date CV with a short description in the body of the email describing your relevant experience.
Jake McGuire - email@example.com