About the Role:
- Develop solutions with a high-quality focus in mind utilising techniques such as Test-Driven Development, Automated Testing & Continuous Integration.
- Ensure solutions are well designed, well-built and have flexible architectures, so that they meet todays’ needs whilst providing flexibility so that they can be incrementally extended and improved as requirements change and grow.
- Adhere to coding, architecture, design and documentation standards.
- Contribute to the ongoing support of software releases in production.
- Quickly identify and communicate potential problems, risks and issues and ensure prompt follow-up work is done to facilitate a favourable outcome.
- Define, maintain and adhere to planning, development and testing processes and policies in line with agile development module and product development lifecycle leading to successful release and iteration planning and execution.
- Deliver quality software solutions consistently to the agreed business value.
- Respond to allocated and escalated issues, providing ad-hoc assistance to other team members regarding escalated issues.
- Participating in the execution of quality assurance activities.
- Work with other team members, Architects and Development Leads to create technical solutions and specifications where appropriate to define how requirements will be satisfied utilising industry best practice tools and approaches.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Developer working in a team environment.
- Experience of developing web-services and integration with 3rd party web-services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing, integration testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Exposure to deploying cloud-based solutions to Amazon Web Services or a similar platform utilising best practice for scalability, resilience, and recovery.
- Good understanding of SDLC principles and the software development lifecycle including agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Continuous Delivery.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98124. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com