- Assist and encourage informed decision making around the use of new technology , existing technology or integration of old and new.
- Provide guidance to the project regarding technical activities, scheduling and resource requirements.
- Provide guidance on configuration for user experience.
- Assist with development of the Model including the governance and security.
- Review, research, and make recommendations around but not limited to the following; identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and/or hybrid scenarios.
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of clients using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues.
Configuration of hybrid environments eg: Exchange, SharePoint.
Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation.
- Lead the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels eg: Subject Manager Experts, End Users, General Managers, Directors regarding Project or Program deliverables.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98124. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com