If you are searching for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful contract opportunity available within a Large Government Organisation!
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and support to the Project team (comprising of architects, data modelers, ETL developers, report developers, DBAs etc), assisting with design, scope definition, business requirements gathering, technical development and all other delivery work associated with the project to ensure activities are coordinated, developed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Provide technical oversight and management of the operation, ensuring that agreed service levels are met and all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide expert advice and contribute to the development of work packages, cost estimation for solution architectures and designs, and perform solution reviews and options analysis.
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimise technical design and delivery related issues, risks and costs whilst optimising benefits. This includes ensuring business requirements, architectural concerns, risks, issues and decisions are documented, and appropriate escalations and mitigation strategies are implemented.
- Ensure that solution-based dependencies are identified and managed to ensure effective integration between business, information, application and technology elements of the solution/s.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic approach and overall solution architecture/s across various complex healthcare processes, ensuring that project-level solution architectures are fit for purpose, and are traceable to the strategic and program architecture and are consistent with plans, governance frameworks, agreed scope and contractual documents.
- Collaborate with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements. Seek to fully address business needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with and between stakeholders, including senior program/project executives, facilitating open communication and collaborative working relationships. Consult, negotiate and communicate with internal and external business and system stakeholders to promote and share a consistent understanding and acceptance of the proposed solution/s and architectures.
- Communicate technically complex concepts to stakeholders as well as guiding and mentoring business, technical staff, and vendors to ensure implemented components of the solution comply with the agreed enterprise and business requirements;
- Effectively negotiate and collaborate with other business and ICT change programs and projects to ensure that solutions developed outside the program align with the program requirements, including elements of design and /or implementation.
- Develop timely, expert and well-informed advice, written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers, and effectively communicate solution alternatives, architectural risks, issues and resulting implications to guide the development and implementation of the project.
- Data Vault 2 certified practitioner with proven hands-on experience successfully designing, engineering, and delivering a Data Vault 2 warehousing and/or business intelligence project
- Proven experience designing and/or implementing technological solutions in cloud, hybrid cloud, data centre environment, with a focus on automation, scalability and serviceability; in particular working with Microsoft cloud technologies; demonstrated experience in the design, implementation & migration of workloads to Azure and transitioning these into ongoing operational support models
- Proven experience and/or knowledge working within an Agile project management & Azure DevOps manner; bundling, planning and facilitating releases.
- Proven expertise in managing and governing Git repositories, master and branch management in a Data Warehousing and Azure Data Platform project context.
- Extensive experience working with and optimising Azure SQL in a development, troubleshooting and/or administrative capacity.
- Experience working with BIMLFlex automation highly desired
- Experience working in a healthcare context highly desired; specifically comprehensive Knowledge of the Cerner Millennium database structure
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98124. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com