Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government for high level Stakeholder Management Officer who are available immediately.
About the Role
Works include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise with project managers through effective communication and correspondence to identify communication issues within the project and develop and implement proactive measures for issues management and communication activities.
- Stakeholder relationship management across a number of areas of the department and external stakeholders including the general community, industry, business communities and local and federal government agencies.
- Provide advice to region staff and management on issues management, internal and external communication strategies and on improving relationships with key stakeholders and the community.
- Provide community engagement and stakeholder management support to South Coast Region, major road projects including the development and implementation of communication strategies and key messages.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and interest groups including development of appropriate responses to incoming external and executive correspondence.
- Proficiency and understanding of government correspondence techniques, including databases, CRMs and other systems, to develop and tailor materials to enhance and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Prepare a variety of high-quality communication materials for various mediums and audiences, such as media releases, ministerial briefing notes, social media posts, etc.
- Appropriate record-keeping of stakeholder interactions.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Team player with a great work ethic
- Knowledge and application of successful stakeholder engagement activities
- Attractive hourly rate
- South Coast Region
- Contract to June 2020 with Possibility of Extension
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).