Fantastic opportunity available to join a crucial Data Warehousing BI Team within this GLOBAL organisation, the BI Specialist will be working cross-functionally with business domain experts, sister Reporting & Insights team, and other teams using the latest methodologies and tech in the BI space and participate on the implementation of a new BI environment.
Using Power BI you will be developing and designing Business Intelligence reporting based on data delivered through SSAS. You will be well versed in SQL, experienced in scoping/designing of data marts for BI consumption and assisting with other ad-hoc reporting, it is an exciting time with data and business intelligence playing a pivotal role in business success.
The corporate headquarters are in South Bank, complete with rooftop dining and drinks, free 24/7 gym, award winning training programs, end-of-trip facility, direct access to public transport and the South Bank close by, free health and wellness consultations, free financial planning guidance…and more! Our client offers perks and company culture that are second to none.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implementation of BI dashboards and SSRS reports while ensuing the solution meets flexibility, usability, and performance requirements
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of SQL store procedures, views and ad-hoc SQL reporting
- Develop insightful and useful reports for TTG using Power BI, SSAS, SSMS and MS Visual Studio
- Use SSMS, Data Factory, Data Bricks and Event Hubs in the Azure stack to digest and disburse data
- Develop tabular models in SSAS based on relational Databases
- SSRS report writing
- Automate existing reporting that cannot be migrated to business intelligence
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions and reporting tools
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Understands complex database structures
- Recent knowledge of Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS and SSMS
- Experience with design and model datasets for flexibility, reusability and performance
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL framework
- Show recent querying experience and SSIS writing
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities and present/sell them to internal/external stakeholders
- Understands key business drivers of the wholesale, corporate and retail travel business
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability to work with large amounts of inconsistent data
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com