Are you ready to start your next challenge within an leading financial services organisation? The organisation in question has a great culture, lots of flexibility and a beauty of a location!
About the Role
My client is looking for a hit the ground running Business Analyst working within Risk & Data Compliance. You will be working across a variety of high profile regulatory projects within the bank.
- Strong Regulatory and Compliance experience including Data Risk.
- Acting as a liaison between the business units including risk, fraud, finance and banking etc.
- Strong analytical skills and an outcome focus.
- Demonstrated workshopping skills and co-ordination of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ensure strong communication channels are established and maintained across project streams, with business Subject Matter Experts and with the vendor and business technology delivery teams.
- Business strategy and change experience.
Love working across the full end-to-end business analysis process?
Do you have strong Risk & Compliance, AML, Fraud, Transaction Monitoring, Privacy and General Data Privacy Obligations (GDPR)?
Extensive stakeholder engagement across all areas of business?
Ready for your next challenge?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1904-95001. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com