As the Project Manager, you’ll manage a complex business change initiative that involves multiple streams of work across the organisation. You’ll take over a well-established project, with the focus to ensure it maintains momentum and achieves the objectives throughout 2020. Reporting to the Program Director, you’ll lead an established and high functioning multi -disciplinary team of IT, business and technical resources.
The objective of this this piece of work is to provide project management services with a focus on:
- Ensure project and program objectives remain relevant and well governed.
- Align project build activities to program development cycles to ensure overall cadence can be maintained and objectives realised.
- Actively work to ensure the project’s deliverables are well understood, supported and executed to realise the forecasted objectives and benefits.
- Facilitate consultation across broad ranging stakeholders (including senior representatives) to support project delivery
- Providing clear technical direction on system design, interoperability across local and national systems, testing and implementation to ensure an integrated and seamless end user experience.
- Extensive experience in large health care organisations
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills including senior and executive staff
- Significant Project management experience across diverse stakeholder groups
- Significant experience leading multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Lead and manage the definition, documentation and successful completion of the large scale, complex change program.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered. Guidance will be provided by the Program Management Office.
- Oversee and manage the monitoring and reporting of project related trends and performance against project plans and schedules.
- Manage project resources, expenses and capital costs against the project forecasts.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Manage capability and resource development by leading and mentoring a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98085. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com