If you are searching for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful contract opportunity available within a Large Government Organisation!
- The Client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect with demonstrated experience in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
- This role will report into the EAM project and provide insight and recommendation to the program to drive the establishment of a new enterprise level EAM service consolidating multiple systems into a single service.
- You will work with the project to define the current state, with with a BA to create a view of the future state requirements and architecture to deliver a service to meet the enterprise needs.
- The role has a focus on conceptual understanding and subsequent quality assurance rather than technical execution.
- The ideal candidate should have management consultancy experience (internal or external) and be able to wear multiple hats; business savvy with technical depth to provide solution direction and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders and potential service partners.
- The solution architect should be well versed in discovering and documenting current state technical ecosystems and interactions and dependencies and operation conditions. As well as contributing to possible future state propositions/.
- The position is based in the Parramatta with occasional travel into Sydney CDB
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98061. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com