The successful candidate will:
- Provides technical support of all facets of the EUC, Microsoft products in a networked environment
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff, Managed Service Provider and 3rd party suppliers
- Act as the first point of contact for users and perform technology support desk functions to established customer service standards and optimise the customer experience.
- Develop business cases, plan and execute major IT projects.
- Show a strong understanding of the workplace technology with excellent problem resolution skills as well as the ability to explain a technical problems clearly and articulately
- You’ll also be working with people on an international scale, including key stakeholders, so a great attitude and the ability to build good relationships is vital.
- Monthly International travel may be required for this role.
Experience and Skills:
- Administering Windows 2012 Server network and remote networks in various overseas locations
- Maintaining user accounts, pc desktop imaging and data backups
- Managing network traffic and serviceability
- System Development
- Planning and implementing upgrades of hardware and software as required
- Implementing and managing cost effective communications solutions for the group
- Creating and maintaining complete system documentation including software licensing
- Managing the organisations Office 365, SharePoint and Azure environments
- Support all areas within the group with a focus on business continuity and target a zero downtime environment
- Ensure all corporate information is captured within the Company’s business systems adhering to Recordkeeping policies and procedures.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com