You will be responsible for taking ownership E2E process and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to service requests and incidents sent to the Service Desk, including escalating requests for assistance to the appropriate resolver groups for troubleshooting, monitoring and resolution of the Premium Service Centre
You will be responsible for:-
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools (Service NOW)
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met (must be ITIL compliant)
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Update articles in SMEC Remedy Knowledge Management system or equivalent
- Provided mentor support to first level team members
- Update indentified gaps to existing procedures/work instructions.
- Manage and assist with escalations and service improvements
- Provided weekly updates/mitigation of tickets
- Assisted the Service Desk Team Manager with various requests/escalations
- Assist the Subject Matter Expert with various duties and requests
- Adhere to SLA s for Service Requests and Incident handling
- Monitor and Manage Incidents and Service Requests queues
- Participate and Adhere to jeopardy management processes
skills and experience
- Baseline Security clearance required
- A proficient level of customer service skills. Experienced in dealing with complaints and difficult customers
- The ability to adapt to rapid business changes.
- Prior expeirnce in Telecommunications industry
- Demonstrates and encourages a supportive and collaborative approach to working within and across different teams.
- Proven ability to assimilate to new technology, procedures and products. (Smartphones, mobiles and iPads devices, Unified Communications – desktop telephony and peripherals, Video, Voice and Data carriage)
- Must have a sound working knowledge ITIL foundations v3/4 - Must have experience working with and understanding with the ITI framework
- Relevant ICT qualification or certification;tools in a service management framework area – Refer back to core capabilities for full list (CUCM, CUCA, SMEC Remedy 7.5, and Service NOW etc as above).
- ITIL certification