We have an exciting opportunity with a State Government department, please see more details below:
- Use business intelligence and data analysis tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP Business Warehouse etc.) to extract and analyse data sets, including confidential financial data, from a range of sources.
- Assist in the development, review and evaluation of data modelling and reporting methodologies to identify improvements to processes to ensure high quality outcomes in line with risk based revenue management objectives.
- Assist in the extraction and modelling of data from disparate data sets to develop revenue base level reporting to advise on revenue forecasting, costing and monitoring purposes, for a range of clients.
- Assist in the preparation and provision of high level reports, submissions, briefing notes, correspondence and advice to senior officials on complex revenue issues.
- Research and analyse complex revenue issues and proposals and assist in recommending appropriate solutions or options including strategies to minimise revenue risk.
- Analyse and challenge practices and procedures and implement strategies which support current business direction.
- Contribute towards a positive, participative and supportive culture in accordance with the department's objectives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with officers across the department and other agencies and jurisdictions.
- $45.09 p/hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- Contract until the end of Dec, with the view to extend