A04 Executive Support Officer
|Job Title:||A04 Executive Support Officer|
|Salary:||$45 - $45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 14:58|
The primary purpose of the position is to develop, deliver and manage a range of administrative support services, including high level administrative assistance to the Executive Director, Regional Directors and the Regional Management Team (RMT) in South East Queensland Operations. The position will focus on ensuring the services provided meet quality and value for money expectations of customers.
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Provide high level assistance, support and advice to the Executive Director, Regional Directors and the Regional Management Team of South East Queensland Operations.
• Development and processing of briefing notes, executive correspondence and ministerial requests in line with the department’s approval protocols and timeframe targets.
• Consult, negotiate and develop effective relationships across the Department to support the region in addressing issues and achieving its business outcomes, especially in the areas related to Executive Services and the Ministerial Liaison Officers.
• Coordinate the reporting of sensitive and confidential information to and from the Office of the General Manger.
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships within the business, across the department and across Queensland government.
• Coordinate and manage a range of administrative support activities to enable a service that is responsive to the needs of the region by providing administrative support and advice to senior management and staff on administrative operational issues.
• Coordinate the implementation of business initiatives and resolve implementation issues within the business.
• Ensure that all work processes and business procedures are compliant with the department’s business systems.
• Demonstrate professionalism, be an enthusiastic contributor to the culture and a positive leader while motivating staff to exceed expectations.
• Provide efficient and high standards of customer service to customers, including coordinating responses to escalated customer queries.
- $45.09 per hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- Cannon Hill location
- 3 months, with possible extension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's