Managing a number of portfolios within both domestic and international markets this employer of choice has a strong reputation within the market for delivering sustainable and progressive business solutions. To support the growth across markets, the opportunity exist for an experienced senior accountant to join the team and manage the reporting requirements across all funds.
About the Role
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks to assist within the Finance Team. Key duties will include:
- Delivering statutory and regulatory obligations, taking the lead through the audit process.
- Provision of advice and ad hoc analysis, including investor reports/statements, performance reporting and client reporting
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all internal control frameworks
- Participate in project related activities as required adn adopt a continuous improvement focus
- Provision of support and guidance to team members
We are looking for a candidate who is competent in embracing the challenges of a new role and who can independently navigate new systems and new reporting requirements in a relatively short timeframe. Ideally you will have experience with an accounting role with an investment focus or have similar experience within financial services. A degree in a relevant discipline – Accounting or Finance is essential and ideally you will be CPA or CA qualified with a minimum of 7 years commercial experience.
You will be given the opportunity to work in one of Queensland’s leading organisations in a central CBD location. In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and high performing culture in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98080. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com