Davidson are currently looking for a full time AO7 level officer with experience in urban and transport planning, strategy and policy, project management and stakeholder engagement.
The key tasks of this role will include:
- General project planning, project management, procurement, contractor management and project administration.
- Research and development of reports, briefings, presentations and other materials on good practice active transport planning.
- Managing stakeholder analysis, engagement, liaison and consultation related to projects and to strategy and action plan implementation.
- Managing a small team and program budget.
- Preparing procurement documentation and associated approvals documentation.
- Preparation of briefings, progress reports and other departmental correspondence.
- Liaise, consult and maintain effective relationships with team members, and internal and external clients.
- Tasks related to establishment of a future walking infrastructure and promotion program.
- Other related tasks to supporting the objectives of the Cycling and Walking team.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes and deliver tasks to a high standard with minimal supervision.
In addition, the role involves overall coordination of whole of government strategy implementation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation, and ultimately the development of a new two year action plan.
Your primary project focus will be on walking policy development, business case preparation, urban/precinct planning, guidance development, service agreement management and program development and management. You will also undertake project management of other projects and work tasks within the Cycling and Walking team as required.
Benefits of this role:
- A07 level $67.08 p/hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- Brisbane CBD location
- Contract until 30 June 2021
This position may involve travel within Queensland.