They are currently seeking as Senior Project Coordinator to join a major transformation project on an initial 6 month contract.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Operations and technology partners at all levels) to define business objective, document requirements, track risks & issues and manage communications on project updates.
- Help to develop project plans, manage risks and escalation and ensure quality control throughout project life cycle.
- Assistance in resource forecasting
- Building out project cost models
- Drive project governance best practices.
- Manage multiple conflicting business / technology priorities
- Assisting with infrastructure procurement end management of lower environments.
- Track record of working on project deliverables
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience building and maintaing a project plan using MS Project
- Excellent Excel skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97827. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com