About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional Finance Administrators who are available immediately.
About the Role:
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. For the right candidate they can be offered a permanent position. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport and are standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- Reconciliation of accounts and journals
- Budget and Payroll transactions
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice recordkeeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable highly regarded
- Data entry speed of over 12000 kp/h
- Previous experience within a high volume data entry position
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com