|Location||Gold Coast Mc|
|Posted||8 days ago|
About the Role:
Davidson are currently recruiting a temporary Ticketing Officer for our client in the Travel industry, who is requiring some extra support over an extremely busy period. We are looking for a customer service superstar, with a great attitude and demonstrated experience as a Ticketing Officer in the travel industry.
Responsibilities can include:
- Issuing tickets accurately within required timeframes
- Resolving problems in relation to inaccurate tickets
- Liasing directly with airlines as required
- Liasing with internal Mobile Travel Advisors
- Re-issue tickets and Round the World Fares
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ticketing skills and knowledge – minimum 2 years
- Certificate in Fare and Ticketing 1&2
- Sound knowledge of either: Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Very strong attention to detail
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org