- Have you enjoyed your career in fitness, but ready for a change?
- Would you love a Monday to Friday role with fantastic work-life balance and the opportunity to work remotely?
- Do you have a passion for training and developing others?
- Would you love secure salary starting from $65,000 plus Super plus $5,000 bonus, with continuous opportunity for growth?
Here is your chance to continue your love for the fitness industry, earn a fantastic remuneration level, gain great work-life blanch whilst being part of a highly experienced and mature-minded team of impressive capabilities, fun and laughter.
All of these while you're in a non-stop role with every-changing challenges.
Due to continued growth and evolution, exciting new roles have become available within this leading national training organisation which offers a range of qualifications and short courses in fitness and health.
About the Role
You will take on a satisfying and valuable role of providing an exciting learning experience through training and assessment to online students, as they graduate from their course and master skill and capability to join the fitness industry.
This role will value your ability to mentor students, make assessments online whist offering telephone and email support to students. Other general administrative duties will also be involved.
Your passion for developing students and supporting them to achieve their goals is paramount.
You will have an energy, drive and genuine customer service and care for the industry, ensuring that each student will gain capability and confidence in their new career.
In addition, to be successful you will also have:
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or be prepared to enrol and complete the qualification while employed
- Relevant qualifications in Fitness i.e. Diploma of Fitness (essential)
- A minimum two years’ Fitness industry experience
- Be highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- An understanding of ASQA requirements
- Ability to undergo a working with children check
* Flexible working conditions * An inspiring leadership team* A values-driven organisation that will inspire you * Exciting career development opportunities
Along with working in a warm and wonderful environment, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, a culture which promotes success and well-being, Friday social drinks and a fun dynamic!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98062. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com