Currently, they require an IT Project Manager to lead the planning, co-ordination and execution of multiple technical transitions and cutovers.
Activities may include:
- Develop Technical transition and cutover plans for all system migrations
- Plan and manage the execution of technical transition activities, such as data migration and parallel runs, as components of system cutovers
- Establish and manage control rooms for the co-ordination of internal and dependant external cutover activities, inlcuding roster set up and support arrangements
- Support the transition of system operations to BAU Support
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification/certification in an IT- or Business related discipline
- Must have extensive experience working with IT Project Delivery, as a Project Delivery Manager
- Must have experience implementing multiple IT applications simultaneously
- Must have experience working in a project/program of work and a deep understanding of project management disciplines
- Must have effective communication and influencing skills
- Must have experience using MS office tools
- Energy / utilities experience
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract for an ASAP start!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98035. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com