A06 Senior Stakeholder Engagement
|Job Title:||A06 Senior Stakeholder Engagement|
|Salary:||$59 - $59 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 16:00|
Your key responsibilities
• Promote the Hardship Partners Program to government agencies, non-government organisations and individuals who represent disadvantaged and vulnerable people to encourage them to register with the department
• Establish, and nurture, relationships with these entities to support a coordinated debt resolution response
• Build, and deliver, targeted stakeholder engagement plans to enable the effective engagement of partners
• Provide support to Partners to assist with their planning, recruitment, registration and induction with the Program, as well as ongoing advice and support to enable them to effectively carry out their functions.
• Contribute to the development, review and approval of hardship-related business processes and procedures and develop a suite of products, including detailed content for externally facing collateral
• Design and develop hardship partner stakeholder profiles which can be used to inform the business about the reach of the Program (locations, WDO category types, customer volumes).
• Collaborate effectively with other members of the Hardship team and other internal stakeholders to achieve organisational objectives
• Report against key deliverables (business) and key outcomes (Program).
Your core capabilities
Thinking Strategically – You think ahead to consider long-term goals and align them, whilst understanding the current environment and its drivers.
Influential Communication - You listen, interpret and convey information in the best way, selecting the most appropriate and influential method of communication. You approach negotiations with a clear understanding of the key issues and desired outcomes. You prepare and deliver effective presentations.
Managing Relationships - Outcomes are achieved because you collaborate and cultivate productive working relationships. You build effective relationships with individuals at all levels to communicate issues. You develop trust to maintain stakeholder relationships and anticipate and identify relevant stakeholder expectations and concerns.
Achieving Results - Excellent outcomes are achieved because you are solutions focussed and methodical, manage risks and issues and drive intended results. You solve problems and show a clear understanding of factors influencing decisions.
$59.95 per hour + Super
Contract until March 2020
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's