Reshaping how they deliver high quality services, this iconic Queensland based company continues to grow through service diversification. Faced with challenges conducive to a rapidly growing market, they forge ahead as a leader with an ongoing commitment to achieving a superior level of service as they engage with people to deliver skilled interventions and assist others in achieving positive change and growth.
To support a number of transformation projects an opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Finance Professional to join the team, This is a role that will see you working in partnership with the Executive Leaders across the business to achieve long-term positive customer experiences.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver strategic direction through management of core finance function and provide effective performance management and compliance advice
- Lead and support the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial and customer projects
- Oversee company consolidation and statutory reporting obligations
- Strengthen and develop expertise in accounting systems including identifying opportunities to streamline and improve reporting and information gathering processes
- Development and implementation of appropriate strategies to improve customer experience
- Establish a culture of high performance, professionalism and empower a continuous improvement culture
- Encourage individuals to identify opportunities and solutions to improve service delivery, achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
To be considered for this position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior financial management position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role, have a superior knowledge of large ERP systems and have strong business acumen. Ideally, you will have previous experience in change management with a demonstrated ability in leading teams and empowering teams to deliver of strategy. You will have the ability to communicate with various stakeholders – a natural influencer and be a mentor for members of your direct reporting team. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal. This role is being offered initally offered on a Fixed Term basis with the duration being negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98043. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com