Our Client is a well-established Construction management and advisory consultancy with a strong focus on organic growth and making a positive impact to the Australian building industry. They plan to do this by having a proactive approach and a strategic vision to project delivery with the best consultant’s and industry professionals Australia has to offer leading the drive.
They require the skills of Junior Project manager to join the Melbourne office on a permanent basis. As a critical member of their growing project management team, you’ll assist with supervised management, the planning, co-ordination and delivery of all aspects of built environment projects to achieve client objectives.
- Support the Project Manager in delivery
- Liaise with the Project Manager on time-lines and manage any changes to schedule and mitigate associated risks.
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Liaise with statutory authorities for approvals and certificates
- Work closely with the head contractor and project consultants with the aim to achieve project progress that is in line with contractual requirements
- Represent clients at project meetings with head contractors, consultants and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you will bring:
- Completed a Tertiary qualification in either project management, architecture, engineering, property development, building or similar.
- Ideally 1-3+ years’ experience in the project management sector
- Experience working with a builder or familiarity on a construction site
- Understanding of procurement methodologies and WHS framework
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation
- An attitude to learn
- A healthy large scale critical building projects
- A collaborative expert peer group
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent medium and long term growth aspirations of the organisation
- Large focus on personal career Development
If you feel like you have the right experience and keen to have a short chat, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Jake McGuire - email@example.com - 03 99 299 562