We are looking for someone who can bring across their hands-on IT Environment Management experience, you will be familiar with the industries best standard practices and will be able to implement the same in your new role. There is a governance aspect to this role so we need someone who can bring those processes in and influence the squads to adopt these approaches. Hence, your ability to foster strong working relationships and influencing others is a key to this role.
The role’s responsibilities can include:
- Review existing environments and document current state
- Development and documentation of an environment management plan
- Ongoing provision of environment management services to our technology teams & working closely with DevOps on Environment provision and Automation
- Experience in ICT Environments Management experience (hands-on role)
- Change and Release Management experiences for application releases both Agile and Waterfall
- Experience of looking after environmental defects and the Incident management