|Posted||11 days ago|
My client is a well-known Global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated
About the Role
As an experience Accounts Receivable Officer your role will be to provide financial analysis and solutions for issues effecting internal and external stakeholders. This includes foreign exchange, profit, customer payments and internal transactions within the business.
- Provide email based issues and internal accounts teams
- Resolving customer account queries and finance queries
- Reducing cost of errors by through identification of trends and accurate adjustments
- Accuracy and speed is required for this position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability and critical thinking
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent Calypso knowledge would be a strong advantage
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront within their field within a dynamic industry along with an enviable culture.
- Immediate start available - Six month fixed term contract
- Brisbane Corporate Head office location
- $57 000 per annum inc Super + many internal company perks and incentives on offer!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Henry on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98027. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com