- The client is seeking a software engineer to their Brisbane based team working on mining technology solutions.
- Working across a complex system which is well established in the industry as a leader in the space.
- Their local team works globally with other development centres and remote customers.
- Working in an agile development environment, develop UI components and screens from UX mockups and requirements.
- Complete agreed work in line with the existing framework, contribute to ongoing evolution of the framework and peer review other team members work.
- As part of the development team, participate in design workshops, planning, grooming, standups and demonstrations.
- Update work tickets progressively, contribute documentation to the team wiki throughout the development process.
About You:Required Skills & Experience
- Background in Web development, preferably experience across more than one framework
- Typescript, Angular 2+
- Experience in continuous integration environments
- Building reusable shared web components
- TDD with Jasmine or Jest
- D3 / other web visualization libraries
- Cloud hosted webapps
- Product development experience
- Strong communication skills working as a remote team
- Ability to build from UI mockup design
- Eye for detail
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98026. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com