About the Role:
The role description for this contractor engagement includes:
- Ensure adherence to delivery processes, reporting frameworks and practices.
- Where required contribute to/participate in technical design activities.
- Ensure that all design variations are managed appropriately with extensive collaboration and minimal impact.
- Ensure all technical documentation is prepared appropriately for each stage of the system.
For this particular contract role, we are searching for candidates that have recent experience in developing applications for contemporary browsers solutions, have strong Agile delivery experience, have good communication skills with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal) and build positive relationships.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- .NET Core (preferred) or .NET Framework
- Angular, MVC, React or similar Front-end
- Strong experience in swagger/Open API for APIs / REST services
- Azure APIM highly desirable
As well as have proven experience in development of major technical and digital projects including:
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with Azure hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) based applications and services, accompanied by an understanding of Azure best practices - developing and supporting
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with service based system integration patterns supported by API management processes – create, maintain and version management of API’s for internal and external data services
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with API editor (Swagger preferred) defining API’s according to OpenAPI specification to enable build, test and deploy of services
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with end to end layered solution architecture including application, technology, information, database and security architectures
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with digital service delivery - Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
It is highly desirable for the candidate to have additional experience in the following domains:
- Rich Web Application design using Angular (preferred), React or similar
- Experience using fakes/mocks like Sinon.
- REST API knowledge
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97965. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com