|Posted||6 days ago|
My client is an international gold miner with operating assets across the globe, as well as exploration opportunities in Australasia and the Americas.
We are now sourcing for several experienced Underground Mining Engineering professionals for one of their US operations to contribute to the planning, design, construction and delivery of an operationally ready underground mine.
About the Roles
These unique career opportunities will be offered on an initial fixed term contract (2 - 3 years) and will be residential in the United States.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers, and also technical services and mine planning specialists.
Key responsibilities of these roles include:
- Leadership of direct team and contractor workforce
- Implementation of best practice safety and mining standards
- Identification and selection of underground mining methods and designs
- Establishment of planning, scheduling and reporting systems
- Risk management
To be considered for these opportunities, you will have
- A relevant, recognised mining engineering degree, and substantial practical experience in your field
- Formal project management qualifications will be highly regarded
- Strong, recent leadership role in an underground, narrow vein mining operation
- Development, start-up and commissioning experience, as well as strong operational experience is essential .
- Exceptional high energy, passion, drive, resilience and flexibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability and desire to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience of underground project development and controls
- Experience in drill and blast and longhole open stoping
These are exceptional career opportunities with a global miner. Offered on initial fixed term contracts, exceptional performance in these roles will lead to other opportunities across the globe.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to outstanding candidates.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97748. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com