|Posted||12 days ago|
Following a recent promotion, this leading ASX listed organisation with an excellent reputation for training, development and culture has an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant.
About the role
Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager the core focus of the position will be to produce their financial reports.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Analyse new and amended Accounting standards
- Maintain the General Ledger Accounts;
- Review and analysis of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts;
- Management of journal entries, accruals and prepayments;
- Assist with the preparation and review of group budgets and forecasts;
- Half-Year & Year-End Statutory Reporting
- Month-End & Board Reporting
- Drive continuous improvement in relation to internal processes and procedures, whilst ensuring compliance with Internal Audit standards;
- Assisting with both Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting along with other Ad-Hoc reporting duties.
- Big 4/Mid-tier trained;
- CA/CPA qualified;
- Experience in Month end accounting and variance analysis;
- Experience preparing or auditing financial reports for ASX listed entities.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98010. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com