The successful candidate will:
- Experience in Antivirus solutions (preferably MS defender)
- Experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM
- A background in designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Provide SME-level technical support of all facets of the EUC, Wintel and software distribution services
- Accountable for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA’s, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97835. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com